Future Medical Equipment Limited aims to provide high quality services which meet the needs of both our customers and suppliers. Although we feel that generally we perform at the highest level, there may be occasions where our performance does not meet the requirements of our customers and/or suppliers.
To ensure our services remain of a high and improving standard, this procedure will guide you through the process to follow, to advise us of any dealings that have failed to satisfy you, either personally or organisationally. This will ensure we respond accordingly and where appropriate, devise measures to prevent reoccurrences during future business transactions. We will strive to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.
PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING
Complaints can be submitted via the following routes:
Website: www.futuremedical.co.uk – Please complete the on-line form below
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Please Specify:
- The nature of the complaint
- When/where it occurred
- Any implications for you personally or business wide
All complaints will be reviewed by the Compliance Manager and sent through to the appropriate Director, who will respond and undertake any required actions. The Compliance Manager will monitor the complaint, following up to ensure an agreeable outcome.
Where the complaint is not actioned appropriately or the outcome is not satisfactory, the issue will be escalated to the Board for further review and discussion, to ensure we provide the most effective response and resolution.
TIMESCALES FOR RESPONDING
- You will receive a written acknowledgement within three working days.
- We will investigate your complaint and give you a full reply within ten working days, setting out how the problem will be dealt with.
- Where this is not possible, an interim response will be made informing you of the action taken to date or being considered.
- We will then aim to provide a full response, outlining the solution, within 4 weeks.
Submit Your Complaint